Coastal Foot and Ankle Clinic treats patients of all ages for complete medical and surgical treatment of all ailments below the knee. Digital X-rays are taken and saved on computer so they can be read in moments and transported with ease. Coastal Foot and Ankle also offers wound care services and is fully equipped to perform nail surgeries, skin surgeries, biopsies and minor bone surgeries on site.
Covid-19 UPDATE 3/22/20
We wanted to assure our patients that we are taking many extra steps to keep you safe while continuing to provide care to you.
1. If you have a runny nose, are coughing, sneezing or have a temperature over 99 degrees, please reschedule your appointment.
2. If at all possible, come alone. Our waiting room is small and we cannot exceed 10 people in the entire building-including staff and patients.
3. We will only allow the patient in the treatment area.
4. We will provide seats outside on the porch to avoid close seating inside.
5. Before coming to your appointment, wash hands thoroughly and do not touch anywhere on your face. Take tissues in your pockets to touch things like gas pump handles and throw away.
6. Upon arrival to the office, use the hand sanitizer station outside before entering the building. Be sure to coat both sides of your hands, between fingers and under nails.
7. Verbally give your name to the front office staff and they will sign you in.
8. We will disinfect touched surfaces between patients.
9. MY MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND I WILL PRACTICE UNIVERSAL PRECAUTION AND WEAR A MASK AND GLOVES DURING EACH VISIT, AS WELL AS STAY AT LEAST 6 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR FACE. Thankfully we treat the FEET!
10. Sanitize your hands again as you leave the office.
Thank you for your understanding. By all of us following these simple steps, we can keep each other safe.